Available for private parties/events, promotions, retirement ceremonies, and Hails & Farewells!
In the heart of Arlington, Virginia, John Lyon VFW Post 3150 offers a prime location for your next party, reunion, or corporate gathering. Our meeting hall and Canteen (bar area) can accommodate groups of up to 93 people. Our outdoor picnic area is perfect for mild-weather barbecues. We feature 15 parking spots, one dedicated to people with disabilities, plus a mobility-access ramp. We have some evening parking about a block away. We serve wine, beer, cider, and soft drinks. Don't forget to ask about our food service and catering options!
- Four cable-connected TVs, including an 82" big-screen
- Beer & Wine Bar
- Walking Distance to Arlington Court House Metro Station
- Outdoor area
- Professional Kitchen
- On-Site Parking
- General Public and VFW/Veteran Rentals Available
- PA/AV Equipment
- Tables and Chairs
- Food Prep Space
- ADA Accessible
- A bartender is required for the entire duration of every event at $25 per hour.
- Events with more than 40 guests require a 2nd bartender at an additional $25 per hour.
- We have a wide selection of bottled wine and can procure other requested wines if given enough ordering lead time. You may also, however, bring in your wine at a $10 per bottle corkage fee (up to ten (10) 750 ML bottles)
- Please indicate your membership status and number when completing your rental request, including whether you are a John Lyon member.
- John Lyon VFW Post 3150 members receive a 50% discount on the base rental fee only.
- Other VFW Members receive a 25% discount on the base rental fee only.
SPECIAL PRICING CONSIDERATIONS
- Family members visiting a fallen loved one at Arlington National Cemetery will receive a 100% discount for the first hour.
- Special packages are available for military unit reunions. Military/veteran funeral receptions and 501(c) non-profits that serve the military/veteran community or their families
- Outdoor-only rentals are available at a discounted rate.
Click the button below to complete a simple questionnaire about your event, and the Post's Canteen Manager
will get back to you promptly with information on availability.
If you want to discuss this before clicking below, please contact the Canteen Manager at 703-525-0108 to pre-confirm availability.